Saturday, August 28, 2010

WHAT IF!!!!

What if i just woke and realized and was told that everything about me was all a dream and that ave been sleeping and i've not even been born to life but there happens to be another life where i wake!! The horror of knowing everyone i've always known will change.......Even God!! Heaven Forbid! But what if!! What If!!

WHAT IF!!!
So I probably have Michael Adenuga as my Dad when i wake up..That would be financially awesome!

Tope(my sis) would probably be a chic i see in my razz area that i might not even send...

Mumsie would probably be a colleague of an aunty who always attempt to pull my lovely low cleavaged tops up to hide my cleavage, cos according to her," what are u trying to sell". Then i will give her a killer look that says,"are u my mother"..
Aunty Tokunbo will definitely be a teacher in my secondary school who likes me so much so dashes me some pass mark that will elevate me from a C to a B.

Mummy Dapo would be my fav aunty anyday no matter what

As for Soye, i'm sure he will bribe God to come back to be my brother all over again.. Who better to annoy me most often than not! (I'm frowning just even thinking about it)
aah Hikmot, am sure will still annoyinly be my sister...who else will be able to handle her precarious and overzealously stubborn ways! God won't be that mean!

Uncle Goke would definitely be one of those managers in my office i will want to get close to so they can always trip me and my friends  to the best joints in the city. He'd be married of course!
Mummy Jay...(*smh*)....would definitely still be alive but probably still at the university and who i'd always wanna go visit cos she bakes for me and cooks for me. But i'd probably make sure to leave her room before Sunday morning so she won't force me to Church. lol
Titi..aaah.. will just keep being a bish who i will not be able to get rid of cos she'd probably come back as a cuzin who is my mate and who will definitely be my competetive mate in everything and who i will hate to love and love to hate..
Ayobami will probably be a family friend who i see once in a blue moon but when we see, we hit it off and speak Cockney English to each other to show off  who is doing well in our respective fields.
Ebi_Ela would be Ayobami's older sister who wishes we were closer but for some strange reasons, hell will probably freeze over first becos of her uppity attitude..
Claudette would be my team member at work..

Ben will probably still be my ex boyfriend who married my friend, Titi....They deserve each other cos they are both perfectionists.. lol

Kasope will be my immediate younger sister but i pray to be finer than her sha so i can torment her for life to boost her ego...
Ibukun Ajibola will be the daughter i had when i was 16 and i gave my mum to train..

Bankole will still be a colleague that will still keep on eyeing me without letting his feelings show....

Ebube will be my male best friend who i will love so much because he's gay.

Teju babyface and Paddy Adenuga will be my ex boyfriends that i hurt real bad....

Omisakin will be my first crush who i will get over when he scoffs at my crushy status and say, "Get a life shortie"...

Eniola will be the guy next door who will try to hook me up with friends of his that i will not like until.........
Seun Orija will be my school daughter in secondary school..

Garfield will come as a white terrier that i'd adore to pieces but he shall not be lazy and fat.....

Chiamaka will of course be my relationship counsellor....!

Michael Scoffield will be the guy i dated but couldn't marry because he can't speak Yoruba....


And aaaaaah, Folaranmi Alade will be that friend Eniola introduces to me and i feel it in my bones and the first words i say to him when he takes my hands in his and says Hello will be............."THIS IS IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. I'd love to read your thoughts and opinions.