Friday, October 25, 2013

Hi peeps!! This is your home girl, Tejumade Oyeyemi Ojuloge Omosalewa, Omotilewa, Oluwasemilore, Tamilore, Bobaniyi, Omoyosola, Apinke, Adeife Oyedeji. Alright my names are just Tejumade Oyedeji. When u get to know me, u'd know how good i am with embellishment and boy! am i a drama queen!! I've always been an extraordinarily talented chic with amazing talents. I've published nothing and produced absolutely nothing but i know i am talented. I write exceedingly well and i'm good with words. I've written so many books and poems that never survived the 2nd page but i can assure you i'm a good writer. My lecturers confirmed it. I consider myself lucky blessed with so much talents and bla bla bla bla... Ok peeps, i told u, i'm verrry dramatic. But hey, i can assure you, my blog will probably be the most interesting you'd ever visit and bla bla bla.. Watch out, Ojuloge is baaaaaaaaaaaaack..

1 comment:

  1. I like you already. You're as dramatic as me lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments. I'd love to read your thoughts and opinions.