Monday, October 21, 2013

The Sudden "Write Attack".

Ok.... erm, so I have had this "new post"  page opened since I got to work and logged on to my system this morning at exactly 7:12 am (but really, I deserve a promotion for my daily punctuality alone.)
I have viewed old blog posts of mine, edited and applied to my blog several templates, changed the layouts and fonts, even corrected some errors lying fallow on my blog for over 12 months. Also, I am proud to inform all that after two years of writers' blog, i was able to change the profile picture I had on my page to something more current and finer i hope.
What i have however not been able to do is fill up this "new post" page with meaningful and creative words. You should understand that great writers usually experience writer's blog often. The key word here is often. As for me, my state of "often" runs intermittently and subsequently hence i have collated it to a total of almost 2 years. Yup, it's that bad.

The alarming rate at which i am fast losing interest in writing and reading will scare Williams Shakespeare and Ngugi Wa Thiongo. (It's a name, not a cry for war!) I used to think i could never be under the influence of low attention span but my attitude to reading and putting down some notes is practically non existent. And to think i am currently running a distant learning program. However am i going to complete all my assignments without any lecturer urging me on except by my discipline and dedication!

Now, back to the matter(in Wizkid's voice), i have decided to reopen my blog and ensure that it runs daily and even though i may not have anything meaningful, interesting to say, i want to make sure i keep this blog from being hijacked by the mandabu aliens that seized it but for the timely intervention..... ok cut.

N:B: This is the most terrible write up i have ever written and will ever write but may i engage you in a topic that i guarantee will hold your interest for a very long time? Oh, that will not happen today! Hahaha, my brain is on a temporal shut down.

Until next time, same station, same time, Tejflow is outta here. (kindly disregard all illegal language use, outdated punctuation marks, unbelievable & unacceptable usage of slangs and other mumbo jumbos not befitting to be here. I am currently typing from my iphone.) hehehehe. I lied again. I do not have an Iphone.(but forgive all typos. I will do better tomorrow).

And cut!!!


4 comments:

Please share your comments. I'd love to read your thoughts and opinions.